make me choose: anonymous asked: nine and rose or
eleven and amy
Jenna and Peter on set on Queen Street
Kazza leaving ITV Studios ~ July 24th 2014
Well, apparently it’s against the law to chin the Chief Superintendent.
"Dear Carrie Hope Fletcher…" is a project dedicated to the amazing Carrie Hope Fletcher. Some of you might know her from her YouTube channel "ItsWayPastMyBedtime" and others may know her for her role as Eponine in the Westend Musical Les Miserables. My name Abbie and I would like to show Carrie just how incredible she is and and how much me and I expect many others appreciate her and therefore I need your help. I would like to tell her that he has been an inspiration to so many people and hopefully make her smile.
I have a an empty book that I need to fill….
I want you to help me fill it! Together we are going to create a scrap book for Carrie to let him know that we love her and support her. :)
- Create graphics
- Paint her
- Craft something
- Write texts and poems and letters
The possibility are endless, just as your imagination and creativity. Create something unique. Then submit your creation to me and be sure to add a “Dear Carrie” text. If you don’t have lot of time or the skills to create something, but you still want to be a part of the project, just send a little “Dear Carrie’ text. That’s perfectly fine too!
Every submission will get its own page. I am doing this at my own expenses, all you have to do is to send me as much amazing material as possible, so that no page is left blank.
How to participate successfully:
- Create something wonderful (you are all so talented, I am already looking forward to your submissions)
- Submit it to me together with your message for Carrie.
- You can add another graphic/text/photo…to your page in the book by submitting it to me and adding that you have already sent something to me.
- As well as anything you make/paint/draw be sure to send Carrie a lovely message and include a picture of yourself if you want to.
- Your part is finished.
- I will print everything out and add every submission to the book.
- I am going to see Les Mis during the summer so i will give it to her at stage door if i have the chance but if i don’t i will sent it to her PO Box
Thank you for reading this and i hope you will join in :) xx
two people meeting;
two strangers, not strangers;
only lacking the knowing.